Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Fin Donnelly (@FinDonnelly), NDP critic for Fisheries, Oceans and Canadian Coast Guard, on the history and future of his fight for a law to protect sharks and what you can do to help pass a new Canadian law to end Canada’s role in shark-finning.
To help turn this bill into law sign the Oceana petition to ban the sale and importation of shark fins.
“These animals predate dinosaurs… and the scary thing is it could be on humans’ watch that we would lose them.”
Skaana podcasts connect you to news and experts and their discussions about orcas, oceans and the environment.
You can use the affiliate links below to support the pod.
Join the Pod……https://www.patreon.com/skaana
The Killer Whale Who Changed the World….http://amzn.to/2pRNU1q
Orcas Everywhere…. http://www.orcaseverywhere.com
Fin Donnelly on Saving the Southern Resident Orcas
- Senator MacDonald: Shark finning is unsustainable, irresponsible and ecologically reckless
- MPs, senators unite to oppose ‘finning’ at premiere of ‘Sharkwater Extinction’
- Proposed federal shark fin ban a good ‘first step,’ Vancouver advocate says
- Rivershed Society of British Columbia: https://rivershed.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fin.donnelly
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/findonnelly?lang=en
Books on Amazon
**Amazon links are affiliate links and support our podcast, thanks for clicking!
- The Killer Whale Who Changed the World http://amzn.to/2sISiOa
Leave a Reply