Canadian federal Green Party leader, Elizabeth May (@ElizabethMay), talks about saving orcas and right whales; stopping Kinder Morgan and Bilcon and Canada’s toothless endangered species laws.
“All whales matter. All cetaceans matter. All life matters.”
Skaana podcasts connect you to news and experts and their discussions about orcas, oceans and the environment.
You can use the affiliate links below to support the pod.
Join the Pod…… https://www.patreon.com/skaana
Skaana home….. skaana.org
The Killer Whale Who Changed the World…. http://amzn.to/2pRNU1q
Gwen Barlee Memorial fund…. https://www.wildernesscommittee.org/GBMF
Check out our YouTube playlist of videos related to this Podcast Episode:
Bilcon vs. Right Whales:
- Trade Deals vs. ‘Core Community Values’
- A remote Nova Scotian strip of land is symbolic of upcoming NAFTA fight
- A Nafta Battleground on the Shores of Canada
Support Elizabeth May
On Twitter: @ElizabethMay
Official Website: http://www.elizabethmaymp.ca
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethMayGreenLeader/
Books on Amazon
**Amazon links are affiliate links and support our podcast, thanks for clicking!
- Who We Are, Reflections on My Life and Canada http://amzn.to/2CWIypq
- The Killer Whale Who Changed the World http://amzn.to/2sISiOa
Support the Smugglers:
- “To Serve Protect And Entertain” by The Smugglers
- On Youtube: The Smugglers
- Twitter: @ItsTheSmugglers
- Facebook: The Smugglers
- Website: thesmugglers.com