Julia Barnes, (Sea of Life), and Jonah Bryson @JonahLBryson (The Fight for Bala) on how Rob Stewart (Sharkwater Extinction, Sharkwater, Revolution) inspired them to make movies to change the world.
“In Revolution, I was learning for the first time that the world’s coral reefs, rainforests and fisheries are expected to be gone by the middle of the century.”
– Julia Barnes
Skaana podcasts connect you to news and experts and their discussions about orcas, oceans and the environment.
You can use the affiliate links below to support the pod.
Join the Pod……https://www.patreon.com/skaana
The Killer Whale Who Changed the World…. http://amzn.to/2pRNU1q
Check out Rob Stewart’s film “Sharkwater Extinction”
Guest: Julia Barnes
Guest: Jonah Bryson
- Website: Jonah Bryson
- Instagram: @jonahbryson
- Twitter: @JonahLBryson
- Articles: Remembering Rob Stewart: A tribute to my hero, friend and mentor
- Facebook: @SharkWater
- Website: www.sharkwater.com
- YouTube: Rob’s Legacy (30-sec)
- Instagram: @teamsharkwater
- Twitter: @teamsharkwater
- Campaigns: Wild Aid
- Book: Save the Humans
- Films: Sharkwater Extinction (Official Trailer)
- Revolution (Website)
- Sharkwater (Website)
Books on Amazon
**Amazon links are affiliate links and support our podcast, thanks for clicking!
- The Killer Whale Who Changed the World http://amzn.to/2sISiOa